In a classroom mini-economy, students have classroom jobs, earn play money, make spending and saving decisions, shop at the class store, and even start a classroom business. Along the way that are myriad teachable moments.
世界杯押注软件 can help you:
Start a mini-economy for home teaching. Recorded training session 在这里.
Organize a district-wide market day for student businesses. E-mail us at email@example.com for more information.
Conducted as a unit of study, this high-energy simulation focuses on economic concepts, financial literacy, classroom management, and real-world market situations. Students establish their own society, design currency, plan and open businesses, and create a functioning government. It’s a perfect setup for authentic instruction in language arts, math, art and social studies.
A Mini-Economy is a flexible and customizable classroom program that usually it runs for weeks or even months. Generally, the program includes:
- A system of money/currency that is exchanged, invested and managed
- Support for starting start-ups and new businesses
- A “Market Day” hosted at your school w在这里 students create and sell products and services to each other using the classroom currency
- Roles and job descriptions for each student
- A process for collecting taxes and providing public services
- Optional but encouraged: a government with elected representatives
Enjoy this video from a mini-economy professional development session: